Welcome to High clothing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can buy cheap brand/ designer clothes and shoes? I would have one for you

Go down

Where can buy cheap brand/ designer clothes and shoes? I would have one for you Empty Where can buy cheap brand/ designer clothes and shoes? I would have one for you

Post  Codenate Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 am

Gen X Americans are getting used to shopping online for gifts and flowers. But clothes? It’s obviously easier to shop online for accessories like bags, belts or perfumes than for clothes. Many people agree that consumers’ buying patterns are based on touch and feel, especially for Young people.

Branddream.com gives discounts on items from international brands like Ed hardy clothing, ralph lauren polo, and Juicy couture tracksuits, among others. Apart from these regular features, the site also has a dedicated customer care team to address the problems or doubts of its customers.

The store have many happy clients, Sherry is one of them.
"I was so amazed at how wonderful and the quality is beautiful. The word stunning doesn't describe this Christian Louboutin boots. If you are wondering should I place another order, then the answer is 'YES'. Thank you!” recollects Sherry Ben, from GA, USA. And the Online shopping experience has encouraged her confidence in online shopping as she feels online sites sell high-end brand items at hugely discounted rates.

BrandDream is the most honorable STORE EVER, if you don't care that you are buying off-prices products for your own use. Their prices and policies are unbeatable. There is a free exchange so you don't have to worry about ordering the wrong size. You can easily return anything to them. No more buyer's remorse! What you should care about is you should pay the freight to USPS. Is that fair? If quality problems caused a return, they can afford the shipping fee. But most time, they make the credit to you, and will ship another change to you with your next order.

For stress free shipping, I choose BrandDream!
To the people who found my review unhelpful... I shop BrandDream store and online very frequently and have always been very happy with their service. Even when deal had a problem, they will also try to satisfy me as my request reasonable. How many times have you shopped there? Once?

Codenate

Back to top Go down